The Kinsman KAA25 is your faithful busking buddy, packing 25 watts of performance power, versatile EQ control, on-board vocal and guitar effects and Bluetooth® connectivity into a small and easily-transportable package.
Perfect for the performing musician on the move, the KAA25’s flexibility, connectivity and compact size makes it the ultimate grab ‘n’ go acoustic amp.
Equipped with separate Microphone and Instrument jacks, each with their own independent volume controls, the KAA25 features a three band equaliser section, providing extensive scope for sound shaping.
A selectable chorus effect offers a choice of two on-board chorus tones, adding width to your signal with varying degrees of modulation speed, whilst the built-in Room and Hall reverbs embellish your sound with added depth and dimension.
Flying solo can be tough, so the KAA25 sports Bluetooth® connectivity and an AUX MP3 input, allowing you to play along with your favourite songs and backing tracks through the 6” speaker, turning your unaccompanied playing into a full band performance.
The KAA25 is fitted with a comfortable carry handle, while wooden side panels, chickenhead control knobs and brown grill cloth featuring the distinctive Kinsman logo round out the amp’s classy appearance.
Power is supplied by the included 12v adaptor, with outdoor performance facilitated by the use of 8 ‘AA’ batteries, so no matter what the gig, you know the KAA25 is ready to rock whenever you are.
• MIC/VOL – Control the microphone volume individually
• INPUT – 1/4” jack for instrument input
• MIC INPUT – XLR connection for microphones
• Bluetooth® Connectivity
• AUX MP3 – Connect digital device such as MP3 player/phone/tablet
• VOL – Control the guitar volume individually
• LOW – Bass frequency level control
• MID – Middle frequency level control
• HIGH – Treble frequency level control
• CHORUS – Chorus control with two speed settings
• REVERB – Reverb control with two size settings (Room and Hall)
• Weight: 4.08kg
• Dimensions: W29cm, H27, D13.5cm
2 in stock (can be backordered)